In Response to Covid-19
As of June 10, 2020, we now have an update on Covid-19 and the CDC guidelines moving forward with your wedding at Camrose Hill.
We are an outdoor venue – it is easier and safer to maintain social distancing outside. We have reduced our maximum capacity by 50% and introduced the following safety measures.
- You may slip your gown on in the cottage. Hair and Makeup will need to be done off-site for your safety. The maximum number of people in the cottage at one time – 6.
- Dinner: plated dinner to minimize touching of utensils OR Buffet – but food needs to be dished up by a server/servers with gloves and masks. No family style service is allowed.
- Capacity 110 people total – which allows seating for 4 at our 60” rounds (normally seat 8) Families that occupy the same household may seat 6 per table. It may be possible to rent a second tent if your guest numbers exceed our 110 maximum. Please contact us for further information.
- Recommend wearing masks when not eating or drinking.
- Bathroom: maximum capacity 4 – 1 in each stall and 2 in the waiting area. Please Respect Social Distancing Guidelines.
- Please respect social distancing 6’ guidelines at all times.
- This is true for dancing as well – you will need to become creative about how to social distance dance safely! 20 maximum on the dance floor. Face coverings are strongly encouraged. It is our opinion that dances should be canceled – since it is so hard to maintain social distancing. You will need to govern your own guests.
- We supply hand sanitizer around the Farm for your guests’ convenience.
- We regularly clean all surfaces of all buildings with disinfectants.
- Our Staff wears masks while visitors/guests are on site.
- We have added more cleanliness protocols to all bathrooms.
- We sanitize all counters and tables in the caterers’ area and require your caterer to cover them with tablecloths. We require your caterer to re-sanitize before leaving.
Our hope again is that everyone will be able to proceed with their wedding day as initially planned. We understand you will have things to consider whatever direction you go. We will help you in any way we can with your thoughts/ideas and will be available to answer your questions.