As an outdoor venue, Camrose Hill is safer – It is easier to maintain social distancing and Fresh Air surrounds everyone.
The Following are Covid safety recommendations for a wedding at Camrose Hill:
- We encourage the Bride and Groom to make masks available to all guests
- Family style service for dinner is not recommended.
- Our maximum capacity is 200 people in total. We recommend lower numbers for safety. (Our barn can seat 140 – 150 people in case of rain)
- We recommend wearing masks when not eating or drinking.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines.
- We supply hand sanitizer around the Farm for your guests’ convenience.
- We have added more cleanliness protocols everywhere.
- We sanitize all counters and tables in the caterers’ area and require your caterer to cover them with tablecloths. We require your caterer to re-sanitize before leaving.
Our hope is that everyone will have a beautiful, fun, safe wedding!