Experience the beauty of an outdoor wedding or event set among the gardens at Camrose Hill Flower Studio & Farm.
You and your guests can wander the paths of this beautiful 1880’s farm. The Farm is home and workshop to Cindie Sinclair, a floral designer known for natural, garden style arrangements. She and her creative staff provide flowers for some of the Twin Cities most stylish events – from intimate to grand.
The Farm has a private, personal appeal. You’ll feel at home here – from dressing in the 1950’s cottage, walking down the aisle flanked by gardens and classic statuary, to standing in front of a vine-covered gazebo for your ceremony.
What Sets Us Apart
Complete Wedding Day Experience
- We offer three ceremony locations to choose from.
- Two separate bar areas for social hour.
- Covered Reception Area.
- The option of hiring our knowledgeable Day-Of Coordinator.
- Bridal Cottage and Groom’s Room.
- Onsite: Along with our farm wedding venue, we provide our guests with the convenience of a full-service, onsite wedding florist to provide you with all your wedding floral needs.
- Offsite: We provide the option to deliver and set up wedding flowers to an offsite location of your choice. We deliver to the Twin Cities area and Western Wisconsin.
We have crafted beautifully, distinctive settings on our farm – no blank-canvas spaces that require lots of work.
We provide a series of different locations to create a unique, spacious experience, as the party moves through our expansive, lush farm.
Our talented team offers excellent support throughout the process, which includes year-round availability for site visits, and answers to all your questions along the way. This includes the option of hiring our on-staff Day-Of Coordinator to help your special day run smoothly.
We are doers and creators, from floral design, to continuously refining our farm. We keep designing, adding and renewing, and we love to create unique experiences.